Be part of Dolphin Disabilities Mentoring Day 2021: “Energize Your Talent!”
When: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
Registration is now closed.
If you would like information about participating in Dolphin DMD as a community partner/coordinator, or to participate as an employer, please contact Jamie Burton: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event will be hybrid and our Meet & Greet event is Oct. 20 and will be a National virtual event.
What is Disabilities Mentoring Day?
Mission: Dolphin Disabilities Mentoring Day utilizes technology to help bridge the talent, communication and knowledge gaps between business, employment and community supports, and persons with disabilities
Goals for Disabilities Mentoring Day:
- To provide mentees access to workplace contacts, environments, skills, & HR process,
- To increase confidence among students and jobseekers with disabilities,
- To enhance internship, co-operative education and employment opportunities for persons with disabilities,
- To dispel employers’ fears about hiring people with disabilities and promote disability confidence,
- To give employers an opportunity to benchmark themselves as being accessible to what is a largely untapped pool of talent as well as a massive consumer market.
Interested in bringing Disabilities Mentoring Day to your community?
Contact Jamie Burton email@example.com